I made these for a party and they didn’t last long!
Spice up your life with some collagen pumpkin bars
This recipe is so simple and has all the Fall feels!
When Fall comes around, I want all the pumpkin flavored things. These collagen-infused pumpkin bars are a perfect and easy way to get your pumpkin fix in this season while also getting the awesome benefits of collagen protein in every bite!
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Collagen Pumpkin Bars
- 1 package of premade pumpkin bread mix (You can use spice cake as well but I used the one from Trader Joes)
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 scoops of Pumpkin Collagen
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 package 6oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin bread mix, and water in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Please in a parchment paper lined 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes until center is cooked through.
- While that is cooking, combine ingredients for cream cheese frosting and use a hand mixer to combine until frosting-like consistency.
- Take bars out and let cool before topping with frosting.
Use a toothpick to check the center of the bars to check if they are fully cooked. They are fully cooked when there is no batter on the toothpick!
- Calories: 145
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 5g