This collagen recipe is brought to you by Becca Davis! Follow her on Instagram (@teachertastes) for more tasty recipes or check out her blog: Teacher Tastes!
I made these for a party and they didn’t last long!
Spice up your life with some collagen pumpkin bars
This recipe is so simple and has all the Fall feels!
When Fall comes around, I want all the pumpkin flavored things. These collagen-infused pumpkin bars are a perfect and easy way to get your pumpkin fix in this season while also getting the awesome benefits of collagen protein in every bite!
Fall Seasonal Flavor
The world’s ONLY Pumpkin Multi Collagen Protein Powder!
If you’re not much of a pumpkin bar person (we won’t judge, well, maybe), be sure to check out other creative ways to enjoy pumpkin collagen! Or, browse more dessert recipes using collagen powder.
This recipe makes 8 servings.
Collagen Pumpkin Bars
- 1 package of premade pumpkin bread mix (You can use spice cake as well but I used the one from Trader Joes)
- 1 can Pumpkin Puree
- 1/4 cup Water
- 3 scoops of Pumpkin Collagen
Cream Cheese Frosting
- 1 package 6oz Cream Cheese
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 cup Powdered Sugar
- 1 tbsp Almond Milk
- 1/2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Mix together the pumpkin puree, pumpkin bread mix, and water in a large bowl and mix until combined.
- Please in a parchment paper lined 8×8 pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes until center is cooked through.
- While that is cooking, combine ingredients for cream cheese frosting and use a hand mixer to combine until frosting-like consistency.
- Take bars out and let cool before topping with frosting.
Use a toothpick to check the center of the bars to check if they are fully cooked. They are fully cooked when there is no batter on the toothpick!
- Calories: 145
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbs: 12g
- Fiber: 2g
- Sugar: 5g