This collagen recipe brought to you by Sophie Newman! Follow her on Instagram (@sophookingood) for more tasty recipes!
Perfect for a pre/post workout or mid-day energy boost!
This sesame brittle is vegan, gluten free, & paleo! So, I wanted to share a fun, easy, healthy snack that is perfect for a pre/post workout or mid-day energy boost! 🙂
This recipe makes 24 servings.
- 2 scoops Unflavored Multi Collagen Powder
- 1 scoop Vanilla Protein Powder
- ¼ cup Powdered Peanut Butter (I used PB2 Foods)
- Peanut Brittle from Zesty Kitchen
- In a bowl, mix together protein powder, powdered peanut butter and multi collagen peptides.
- Slowly add in splashes of water and stir until a thick dough forms (start with less, you can always add more).
- Roll dough into small balls with your hands.
- Break peanut brittle into squares and sandwich the protein between two squares of brittle!
- Calories: 69
- Protein: 4.5g
- Total Fat: 4.9g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Total Carbs: 2.8g
- Sugar: .2g