This collagen recipe brought to you by Ariana Wood! Follow her on Instagram (@nutritionbyari) for more tasty recipes!
The easiest, no-cook breakfast to make in 5 minutes or less!
Multi collagen protein is the perfect addition to breakfast dishes like yogurt, oats, and smoothies to add a boost of protein and flavor!
Not to mention it’s grass-fed, gluten-free, dairy-free, free of artificial flavors, and the collagen is NSF Certified for Sport. I used it to make the easiest, no-cook breakfast in 5 minutes or less!
See more Breakfast recipes using collagen here.
- 1 scoop Vanilla Multi Collagen Powder
- 2-3 cups Greek Yogurt (I used Greek Gods Yogurt!)
- Half of a Frozen Banana
- Handful of Fresh Strawberries
- Spoonful of Granola
- Mix Greek yogurt and vanilla multi collagen in a bowl.
- Add frozen banana, fresh strawberries, a spoonful of granola or your favorite breakfast toppings!
- Calories: 377
- Protein: 18.2g
- Total Fat: 11.9g
- Fiber: 3.1g
- Total Carbs: 51.8g
- Sugar: 36.9g