These turned out so well and we’ve already eaten half the pan!
Want delicious brownies WITHOUT the guilt and WITH added nutritional benefits?
Then I’ve got a great recipe for you using CB Supplements Vanilla Collagen. These brownies are fudgy and delicious and the perfect sweet treat to indulge in. The key to tasty brownies is adding sea salt flakes to the top for a sweet and salty combo.
This recipe makes 4-8 servings.
- ¾ cup Vanilla Multi Collagen Powder
- 6 tbsp Flour of choice (use Almond Flour for Gluten-Free!)
- ½ cup Cashew Butter
- ½ cup Egg Whites
- ¾ cup Coconut Sugar (or sweetener of your choice)
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Cocoa Powder
- ½ tsp Vanilla Extract
- ½ cup Dark Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl (flour, baking soda, collagen, coconut sugar, cocoa powder).
- Fold in the remaining wet ingredients.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Place mixture into an 8×8 greased pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Optional: sprinkle with sea salt flakes halfway through baking.
- Take out and allow brownies to cool before cutting.
- Sprinkle brownies with sea salt halfway through baking for a sweet and salty finish!
- Store in the fridge for longer-lasting brownies.
- Calories: 125
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 3g
- Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 2g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Sugar: 5g