Many people ask how to incorporate Collagen into their daily nutrition plan.
The most basic is to start with adding it to your favorite hot steaming cup of goodness (aka your morning cup of Joe!)!
Try one scoop to start, then build from there. It’s an organic mixture, so the flavor may vary slightly from batch to batch, but in GENERAL its tasteless…especially when it’s just one scoop! (side note: I now add 2 full scoops to a 12oz cup of hot coffee, cashew milk and some liquid stevia).
- Hot Coffee (any size)
- 1-2 Scoops CB Supplements Grass Fed Multi-Collagen Protein Collagen
- Optional: ½ cup Nut Milk of your choosing, Grassfed Whole Milk, or a ¼ cup heavy cream
- Optional: 4-5 Drops liquid English Toffee Stevia or 1 tsp honey, raw sugar, agave
Ways to add more healthy fat:
- Optional: 1 TBSP Grassfed Butter
- Optional: 1 TBSP Coconut Oil
- Optional: 1 TBSP MTC Oil
Combine your custom combo of ingredients from the list above into a cup or blender.
Mix it up and enjoy!