BREAKING NEWS: If you haven’t heard, COLLAGEN is the most abundant protein in you body and available in your muscles, ligaments, blood, skin, bones, and cartilage.
Our bodies are amazing and produces collagen on a regular basis…butttt…that production slows down as we age. It’s why its important to use recipes like this one to sneak in a extra serving or two to give your and your family’s bodies a BOOST!
This Tandoori Chicken recipe offers some new flavors that will brighten up your tastebuds and fill your belly nutrient rich ingredients!
- 4 scoops on Unflavored & Colorless Multi Collagen Powder
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs (skin or no skin, its up to you! They will be tender regardless)
- 1.5 cup lite coconut milk (or full-fat, it will just be mean more fat…which if you’re Keto is good news!)
- 1 cup plain 2% fat greek yogurt
- 5 cloves garlic minced
- 1-2 tablespoon fresh minced ginger (peeled)
- 2 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 teaspoon ground turmeric
- 2-3 teaspoons salt
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cayenne
- 2 TBSP cilantro to top (you won’t want to skip this!)
- 6 cups cooked Cauliflower Rice (just follow instruction on the bag)
- Add all ingredients to the pressure cooker pot except for the chicken thighs. Stir until yogurt is fully incorporated.
- Add chicken thighs to the pot, arranging them evenly on top of the yogurt-coconut mixture. (If they take a dive under the sauce that’s okay too;-)
- Secure and seal the lid and the vent. (this is SUPER important!)
- Cook at high pressure for 20 minutes, followed by a pressure release.
- Uncover and transfer only the chicken to a plate.
- Use 2 forks to shred the chicken and then return it to the pot. Stir together, OR do what I did…just spoon the whole chicken into a bowl over your cooked cauliflower rice!
- *optional steps: Turn on the saute mode to medium heat. Boil until it thickens from a soup-like to a sauce-like consistency, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently to prevent sticking along the bottom of the pot.
- Turn off the sauté mode, and serve while hot. Sprinkle some chopped cilantro on top!