Only have a minute? Check out this visual comparison below. Simply click or swipe on either edge to advance to each slide.
The Long Answer
We believe in collagen so much that we feel anybody and everybody can and should take it.
That includes the working professional, moms & dads, kids, seniors, pets, workout enthusiasts, and the best athletes in the entire world.
That’s why we offer 2 lines of multi collagen protein powders:
We have an extensive comparison table in our multi collagen store (link here and below). If you’re trying to understand the nuances between the two lines, this easy-to-read chart will provide you with all the answers.
With that said, we field a number of questions about our unflavored multi collagen powder, since each line has an unflavored offering. And rightfully so, unflavored is our best-selling multi collagen!
What’s the difference between our two unflavored multi collagen products?
So, what’s the difference? Not much, really. Let’s start with the similarities.
- Multi sourcing. Beef, Chicken, Fish, Eggs.
- 5 Types of Collagen. I, II, III, V, X.
- Flavors. Though, our Every Day line offers more variety. Learn more about flavored collagen!
- Manufactured in a U.S. GMP facility.
- Heavy metal testing. Since both lines are manufactured in GMP facilities, they’re required to ensure heavy metal is under the FDA acceptable range. More about heavy metals and collagen.
- Free of all the things (Dairy, Artificial Sweeteners, Gluten, Soy)
- Grass-fed, Paleo-friendly.
- 58 scoops per container.
- Serving size. We recommend 1 scoop of collagen per 50 lb of body weight daily.
- Individual travel packs. Both offer this convenience!
- Purity tested. Both have had their protein contents & amino acid profile verified, learn more.
As you can see, both offer premium quality, similar ingredients, and powerful health benefits. But, there are a few differences.
- Price. Our NSF certified unflavored is $10 more than our Every Day unflavored. Why? Glad you asked. NSF certification is a long and grueling process and requires significant resources to make happen. This is why no other multi collagen powder has subjected itself to this rigorous certification. We’re the first and only multi collagen to achieve this level of certification!
- NSF Certified for Sport®. Let’s keep talkin’ about NSF. Our Every Day line is not NSF certified. This ensures we can offer a high quality unflavored at a more competitive price that’s not specific to performance tested athletes.
- Fish source. Both use wild caught fish, but Every Day uses red snapper and NSF has tilapia. More on why we use different fish sources.
- Additional heavy metal testing. As mentioned above, we test both lines for heavy metals right within the manufacturing process thanks to our GMP certified facilities. Our NSF certified collagen powders take it a step further and go through additional heavy metal testing. Want to know the specifics? See Step 2 of the NSF testing process here.
Which one should I take?
If you’re still undecided, here are a few more questions to ask yourself.
- Is NSF certification worth the extra $10? For tested professional athletes, this is a no-brainer. But for everyone else, maybe not? Though, many customers who buy NSF love to boast that they’re consuming the “cleanest multi collagen in the world!”
- Do you have a fish source preference? Most don’t, but maybe?
- Do you prefer your collagen powder ultra fine? Both powders dissolve extremely well, but our Every Day unflavored is a finer powder than the NSF. We’re nit-picking here, but possibly you care?
Send us a message below in our LiveChat, we’ll help you decide!