This collagen recipe brought to you by Sophie Newman! Follow her on Instagram (@sophookingood) for more tasty recipes!
If you want (healthy) dessert for breakfast, you know what to do!
I love adding protein to my oatmeal so i stay satisfied all morning! If you want (healthy) dessert for breakfast, you know what to do.
It makes a perfect meal prep, plus it’s gluten and dairy free, made in a blender, & sweetened with just banana and stevia chocolate chips.
- 2 scoops of Unflavored Multi Collagen Powder
- 2 cups Rolled Oats
- 1 Ripe Banana (plus more for topping)
- ½ cup Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil (Melted Coconut Oil works too)
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ cup Chocolate Chips
- ¼ tsp Cinnamon
- Pinch of Salt
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a blender, pulse your oats until they become a flour/powder. Blend in the rest of the ingredients, folding in chocolate chips last.
- Pour batter into greased baking tray (or tray lined with parchment paper) and top with extra banana coins and chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until knife comes out clean from the center.
- Let cool, slice, and VOILA ✨
I like adding Chobani complete greek yogurt, granola, and fruit. I reheat it for 30 seconds and add almond milk with banana and Purely Elizabeth granola. WOW!
- Calories: 152
- Protein: 8.2g
- Total Fat: 7.2g
- Fiber: 3.5g
- Total Carbs: 18.4g
- Sugar: 2.1g