Experiencing AMAZEBALLS results from 1 scoop a day but looking to get even better results?
Need a new idea for how to incorporate another scoop or two of collagen in you or your family’s daily routine?
I mean, why wouldn’t you? The benefits of collagen is a long list!
Well, why not try this simple, protein and healthy fat-packed, AMAZEBALLS CB Supplements collagen meatball recipe!
They are a delicious and ultra low-carb dinner or appetizer. This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, Whole30-compliant, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and only 1 gram of net carbs per serving.
Serve them by themselves as appetizers or over a bed of zucchini noodles with some simple tomato sauce, or over or sweet potato noodles with a cauliflower alfredo, or simple cauliflower rice.
WHAT THE ACTUAL WHAT!
If you think your kids will love this recipe, be sure to check out these other collagen protein recipes for kids.
8 servings (40 meatballs total)
- 1 lb ground beef Grassfed (Grass-finished if available)
- 1 lb ground pork (i like to use a humanely raised spicy pork from wholefoods)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4-6 scoops CB Supplements Grass-fed Multi Collagen Powder
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼-½ cup almond flour
- Extra salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combing beef, pork, eggs, parsley, CB Supplements Collagen, salt, oregano, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add almond flour to mixture and combine all ingredients using hands.
- Roll mixture into balls (approx the size of golf ball) and place on prepared baking sheet (do yourself a favor an use parchment paper for easy clean up!)
- Bake meatballs for 30 minutes on middle oven rack.
- After 30 minutes, transfer baking sheet to top oven rack and broil meatballs until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from oven and skewer with toothpicks for appetizers (maybe even tossing them in a little buffalo or no-sugar korean bbq sauce!), or combine them with your favorite veggie noodle or cauliflower rice for a new sure-fire-family favorite!
1 serving = 5 Balls
- Calories: 375
- Protein: 35g
- Fat: 25g
- Carbs: 1g