Experiencing AMAZEBALLS results from 1 scoop a day but looking to get even better results?
Need a new idea for how to incorporate another scoop or two of collagen in you/your family’s daily routine?
Well, why not try this simple, protein and healthy fat-packed, AMAZEBALLS CB Supplements Collagen Meatball recipe!
They are a delicious and ultra low-carb dinner or appetizer. This recipe is keto, low-carb, paleo, Whole30-compliant, dairy-free, gluten-free, grain-free, refined-sugar-free, and only 1 gram of net carbs per serving.
Serve them by themselves as appetizers or over a bed of zucchini noodles with some simple tomato sauce, or over or sweet potato noodles with a cauliflower alfredo, or simple cauliflower rice.
WHAT THE ACTUAL WHAT!
- 1 lb ground beef Grassfed (Grassfinished if available)
- 1 lb ground pork (i like to use a humanely raised spicy pork from wholefoods)
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 4-6 scoops CB Supplements Grass-fed Multi Collagen
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- ¼-½ cup almond flour
- Extra salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combing beef, pork, eggs, parsley, CB Supplements Collagen, salt, oregano, black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- Add almond flour to mixture and combine all ingredients using hands.
- Roll mixture into balls (approx the size of golf ball) and place on prepared baking sheet (do yourself a favor an use parchment paper for easy clean up!)
- Bake meatballs for 30 minutes on middle oven rack.
- After 30 minutes, transfer baking sheet to top oven rack and broil meatballs until golden brown, about 2-3 minutes.
- Remove meatballs from oven and skewer with toothpicks for appetizers (maybe even tossing them in a little buffalo or no-sugar korean bbq sauce!), or combine them with your favorite veggie noodle or cauliflower rice for a new sure-fire-family favorite!