Per their website:
MeatRx makes it simple and effective to implement a carnivore diet. We provide community, coaching, recipes, research articles, and success stories.
If you’re a fan of collagen, you know that collagen products (like our multi collagen protein supplements) are animal-based. Therefore, getting an opportunity to share the benefits of collagen with MeatRx’s wonderful (and impressive) community seemed liked a win-win.
Here’s the show’s overview:
Charlie Bailes’ health journey changed for the better in 2017 after a few kids, chronic health issues, and simply taking responsibility. His personal opinion is that collagen may be the missing food group in our diets.
Thanks to Shawn and his team for the opportunity to chat all things collagen. Here’s Charlie’s interview with Shawn (see notes below for topics discussed):
- RDA for Collagen (hint: there’s isn’t any!)
- Why Charlie chose Collagen as his thing (see: What is Collagen?)
- Don’t take our Supplement (see: Our Belief: Get Nutrition from Food First, then Supplement)
- Whole Foods vs Supplements (see: Foods that Contain Collagen)
- Dr. Cate, M.D. support
- Collagen is a missing food group
- CB Supplements’ two Certifications: NSF Certified Collagen, Purity Certified Collagen
- How Much Collagen to take Per Day
- Gelatin Collagens vs Powdered Collagens
- Is there Vegan Collagen?
- Charlie’s Diet (see My Thoughts on How to Eat via his personal website)
- How to Use Collagen Peptides Powder
- The Superpower of the Collagen Peptide