This collagen recipe brought to you by Becca Davis! Follow her on Instagram (@teachertastes) for more tasty recipes or check out her blog: Teacher Tastes!
This no bake collagen cookie dough bites recipe is a perfect midday pick me up, sweet treat, or pre workout snack!
NO BAKE, 10 minute freeze
This recipe makes 10 cookie dough bites.
- 2 scoops of CB Supplements Unflavored Multi Collagen Powder
- ½ cup almond flour
- ¼ cup coconut flour
- ½ cup peanut butter or nut butter of choice
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips (dairy free, if you wish)
- Add all the ingredients above except chocolate chips to a medium sized bowl and mix until well combined
- Fold chocolate chips into the mixture
- Use a tablespoon to scoop out dough and roll into balls
- Set in freezer for 10 minutes to allow dough to shape
- Take out and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for best upkeep.
If your dough is too dry, you can add more peanut butter. If it is too wet, add more almond flour.
- Calories: 105
- Protein: 6g
- Fat: 1.4g
- Carbs: 7g
- Fiber: 2 g
- Net Carbs: 5g
- Sugar: 4g