Let’s face it, trying to do health and a happy hour can be tricky!
I’ve coached hundreds of clients and one of the most frequent questions I get is ‘how do I eat out or do a happy hour’ without derailing my health goals? I get it! I promise, it’s possible to hang out with your friends and still leave feeling like champion.
While I would always encourage starting out with a refreshing Club Soda with Lime, if you are at least a few weeks into a new health routine, and just looking for a better way to cocktail, here is a super quick, easy and refreshing option you can make in a flash and keep you on the straight and narrow path to health!
This recipe is delish with or without the rum. The only sugar present, is in blueberries, and the rest is low-glycemic stevia. If you are hard core KETOing it and dont have a carb to spare, you can leave out the blueberries, add 8 more oz of Braggs Apple Cider Vinegar Limeade. (If you aren’t familiar with Bragg’s, these drinks provide an AWESOME alternative to JUICE! They hardly have any calories, carbs, or sugar! But have lots of flavor and the gut-health benefits of Vinegar)
BUTTTTTTTT, with only 7 net carbs this purple diva may just be potentially the perfect little something to get your eyes past that sugary slice of something to a more slimming summertime indulgence.
With just a few modifications to the traditional Mojito recipe you:
- – 87 Calories (164 vs 250)
- – 10g Carbs (15g vs 25g)
- – 16g Sugar (9g vs 25g)
- + 7.5g Protein
- + 2g Fiber
- + CB Supplements Collagen (what even!-you can sneak it in errryy where!)
- +1 9 Amino Acids
- + Antioxidants in blueberries
- + Vitamin C, Vitamin K, Manganese
*nutrition info based on recipes for a traditional mojito and calculated on Chronometer.
Let the good times roll y’all!
- 4 scoops CB Supplements Multi-Collagen Protein Powder
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 32 fresh mint leaves
- 2 droppers Liquid or 8 packets of powdered Stevia (adjust this based desired sweetness)
- 9 oz lime juice (from about 4-5 limes if using fresh)
- 32oz. Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Drink: Limeade
- 8 oz. Bragg Organic Apple Cider Vinegar Drink: Concord Grape Acai
- 16-20 ice cubes (about large 2 handfuls)
- Dash of Pink Himalayan Salt to finish each drink
- Make it a Cocktail Option: 4 oz clear rum
Easiest thing ever! Just throw all the ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth.