Who among us doesn’t buy at least one rotisserie chicken a week?
And if you are like me, it’s hard to abstain from eating it on the drive home!
But what about day 2 or 3 chicken? Do you normally just forget about it or toss it? Well this recipe uses most of what you already have in your pantry or fridge AND is perfect for those less-than-tantalizing chicken leftovers!
BONUS: by combining it with some gut-happy CB Supplements Collagen powder, high protein yogurt, and fatty avocado you give your hair, skin, and nails that plumpy pump nutrition it needs to keep your Sephora bill low and your hella-glow high!
- 6 oz Chicken (I used rotisserie)
- 1 scoop CB Supplements Collagen Powder
- 1/4 Cup Greek yogurt
- 1/8 cup Dijon Mustard
- 1 cup celery stalk or cabbage
- 1/4 cup red onion
- 2 tbsp sliced almonds, pecans, or walnuts
- 1-2 tsp Pink Himalayan Salt/Fresh ground pepper/Garlic Powder
- 1/4 Avocado (*Optional)
- 2-4 slices humanely raised cooked bacon (*Optional)
- ⅛ Cup Fresh Cilantro (*Optional- adds a nice brightness)
- 1/2 Jalapeno, diced (adds a nice HEAT)
- 1-2 La Tortilla POWER GREEN wraps
- 1.5 cups Cucumbers, Bell Peppers, Zucchini Slices
- 4-5 Butter Lettuce Leaves
- Chop up the rotisserie chicken and cut into small pieces.
- Dice celery/cabbage, onion, scallions, and nuts (bacon, avocado, cilantro if using).
- Combine errryyy thing in a bowl. Gently stir and serve on tortilla or other veggie!