Well, this is deliciously exciting.
This week we released 3 brand new flavors to our premium grade multi collagen protein products! Now available here on our website, you can purchase:
- Chocolate Multi Collagen Protein Powder
- Vanilla Multi Collagen Protein Powder
- Strawberry Lemonade Multi Collagen Protein Powder
To be considered a brand with the best collagen supplement, we needed to give our customers options. We’re now happy to say all 3 flavors are from our trusted multi collagen formula giving you all 5 types of collagen (Type I, II, III, V and X) from four food sources (beef, chicken, fish, and eggshell membrane).
Flavors are a great starting point for anyone new to the collagen powder world. We wanted to offer our customers options, because we believe collagen protein is a missing food group. Everyone should be taking collagen!Charlie Bailies, Founder
For those familiar with flavored multi collagen, you know what this means for your collagen consumption. Options! For those NEW to flavored collagen powder, here’s an overview of why you should try our flavored multi collagen powder.
Flavored multi collagen powder can:
- Be mixed with JUST water. Throw it in a shaker bottle, done! Though our unflavored multi collagen protein powder is versatile, it’s not the best straight with H20 alone.
- Boost your food with deliciousness. Try a scoop in your smoothie, yogurt, pancakes, make a healthy hot chocolate (see how to take collagen powder).
- Flavor your coffee. For your traditionalist, look away and stick with our unflavored. But, for those looking to add a smooth flavor to your cup of Joe, start with our vanilla. We’ve already heard rave reviews!
Of course, these new flavors don’t sacrifice quality. We’ve ensured our ingredients are premium and high grade (as always). Here’s what you’ll see on the labels:
- No added Sugar
- Natural Flavors
- Cocoa (for Chocolate flavor)
- Citric Acid (for Strawberry Lemonade flavor)
Here’s a little teaser video we released on Instagram a while ago. As always, we’re a chat away for questions about our multi collagen protein.